- The Axis (basically the bad guys from Gundam)
- The Born (your typical biotech ship guys)
- The Chrome (Cylons, Cybermen, the whole robot menace angle)
- The Devil Suns (like the evil star Solaris in the DC One Million crossover, but a whole race of them)
- The Extragalactic Invaders (like the Adromedans in Star Fleet Battles)
- The Federated Sodalities (the politcally correct Good Guys a la the Federation in Star Trek, the Republic in Star Wars, BattleStar Galactica's Twelve Colonies, etc.)
Pat's responsible for building the fleets for the first three factions and I'm doing the second three. We each can make ships for the other guy's factions though, because we will both end up playing any of the six factions as the campaign progresses. We may add factions if we end up gaining other players. Once we have fleets statted up Pat and I hope to put up a nice little webpage outline our campaign rules and such. I'd also like to do an "everybody gangs up on the Extragalactic Invaders" scenario as a convention game for 6 to 8 players.