SpaceWarp 44, my chess variant, has made it into the finals for the 44-square contest! That quite a surprise! When I decided to enter the contest my only goal was to write a playable variant and have the submission completed by the deadline. The idea that I could make it through the first round of voting never, and I mean never, crossed my mind. The simple fact that I am such a poor chess player always led me to the conclusion that my chess variants were doomed to be equally amateurish. This unexpected success has re-inspired me to get back to working on my variant projects, after Wednesday's Savage Worlds game.
"We're the people that decided posting toxic bullcrap is activism"
(Something Awful vs Jessica Price)
-
From this
*Remember Cozy?*
Bad nerds have been arguing over cozy things again.
To review, the cozy story is a story of comfort, without alarming,
di...
No comments:
Post a Comment