- Rongo (Pat), axe-wielding maniac
- Sir Hugh (me), knight errant
- Devlin (Loren), gambler and rogue
- Actavioos (Ray), priest of life
- Keth (Joe), priest of death
Dave has plans for our next regularly scheduled session, so I stuck my neck out and offered to run a one-shot set in the Roaring Twenties. Basically, I'm going to adapt some of the better stuff from the old TSR game Gangbusters and the first module for it Trouble Brewing. The PCs are all going to be members of an Irish gang looking to muscle in on the local Italian business.