Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Into the Caves of Myrddin

Are you interested in a G+ based BX D&D dungeon crawl on Fridays for an hour or two starting at 4:30am CST (UTC-6)?  If so send me an email (jrients/gmail/etc) with tag [Friday dungeon].  You aren't committing to every Friday or anything like that, you're just putting your name in the player pool.  Assuming more than four people are on my list, each week I run I'll roll dice to get four names from my list of players and email them on Monday to see if everyone is available.

This will be a FLAILSNAILS game designed for levels 1-3.  More information to come.

4 comments:

  1. Just checking: 4:30 AM? What I would call "late Thursday night"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Is this to accomodate Europeans? If so, and it was not a typo, I am totally in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the wee hours of Thursday night for you wicked worshippers of darkness. 4:30 in the AM, Chicago time. The idea is that I wake up, run a dungeon, then have breakfast and go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in this...should be about 7:30 p.m. in Korea.

    ReplyDelete