Monday, March 16, 2009

it's been a while since I did Five Links

Outlaw Press - Reprints and new stuff for Tunnels & Trolls. Cool!

Going Underground - A guide to dungeoneering in the world of Tékumel

A Hamsterish Hoard of Dungeons & Dragons - Already on my blog list, but I wanted to highlight it as a Grade A source for DM's in search of new monsters, treasures and drop-in mini-adventures. Don't let the silly name fool you!

Judges Guild Journal - Read the first two installments online

Random Impedimenta - A d100 chart o' stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Top stuff Jeff. The Eye of All-Seeing Wonder archives will have me spamming Ctrl+S for hours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Outlaw Press stuff is amazing. I picked up the 1st ed. UK version of the T&T rules from them: 6x9 with nothing on the black cover but a white spiral and "Tunnels & Trolls" spelled out in groovy late 70s typeface. Pure genius.

    ReplyDelete