I just discovered that Troll Lord Games is on the dealer list for this weekend's Winter War! That is too damn cool! Because of my New Year's resolution I'm not planning on buying a whole bunch of crap at the con, but I could maybe let myself slide enough to buy the Castles & Crusades Player's Handbook. That's really the only not-actually-playing-it-at-the-moment item that I might buy at the con. Past that I'm interested in two Feng Shui books, Golden Comeback and Friends of the Dragon. Since digging into Feng Shui's Fu power mechanics I've had a bit of a hankering to try Exalted again, but that bigass setting is still kinda intimidating.
Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
No comments:
Post a Comment