Thursday, November 30, 2006

FYI

Cool game dude Levi Kornelsen asked me to be a mod over at GameCraft. I was rather floored by this request, but I felt like I could maybe do some good helping out over there. So I took the gig. You'll still be able to find me doing admin stuff and posting over at theRPGsite though. I'm not jumping ship because there's no ship to jump. People can participate in multiple forums, right? I like what both sites are doing, just like I also dig Dragonsfoot and Citizens of the Imperium. I make a point of saying all this because some people might try and interpret my actions as some sort of criticism or repudiation of theRPGsite or the RPGpundit. That's totally not the case. If you hear anyone saying otherwise, please set 'em straight.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Congrats!

    No reason not to multimod. Seems pretty immature for anyone to have a problem with that.

    Of course, there are always those who are looking to have a problem ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Hey, I for one am 100% approving of this; I think it will tie the two sites closer together, and I don't think that Jeff's commitments to theRPGsite are in any way compromised by also helping out over on GameCraft. Also, Levi made a good choice.

    ReplyDelete