Monday, March 07, 2005

Graphpaper Dungeons

The old TSR dungeon geomorphs from back in the day were printed on a grid of 4 squares to an inch. That scale is very easy on my eyes and leaves plenty of room for sketching in details that would be confusing on a smaller scale. Unfortunately, I just printed out a page from the Goodman Games geomorphs and the scale seems to be 4.8 squares to the inch. WTF? Is this a metric dungeon or something? A quick check of their website places them in Chicago. Ah well, I can still make use of the additional geomorphs. I was just hoping to use the two sets together with ease. And I can always do things the old fashioned way with pencil and paper or the new fashioned way with Dungeon Crafter.

1 comment:

  1. Try printing at 83%.
    I have no damn idea if windows does
    such a thing, but adobe at least
    oughta support it.

    ReplyDelete