Thursday, March 10, 2005

Feng Shui: thumbs up

That Dave Hoover guy is a rat bastard of a GM, I tell ya. All I wanted to do in last night's Feng Shui game was to track down the master villain and wring the lifeforce out of him with my bare hands. I don't think that's too much to ask, but can Hoover oblige? No. Instead we get into a fight with guys who should be our allies and general wacky hijinx ensue. So of course we kill nearly all of these poor schmucks before we can figure out that they are on our side. I love it when PCs find themselves trapped in stupid situations like that.

But dammit, I am going to kill that sorcerer. No one sets Thousand Technique Fo on fire and lives.

2 comments:

  1. "Master Villain?"

    You think that sorcerer who set you on fire is THE master villain?

    BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!

    How little you know my friend. That "master villain" is just one poor, pathetic pawn in this game we play. Will you encounter him again? Most assuredly. Just not anytime soon. He knows when he is outmatched and has gone off to lick his wounds and plot anew.

    So the fire of revenge that burns witin the heart of Master Fo is just going to have to smoulder for a little while longer, 'k?

    =)

    peace... Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't laugh! That little wiener is the closest thing to a Big Bad I got right now.

    ReplyDelete