Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vote for Zach

Zachary Houghton a.k.a. Zachary the First a.k.a. Zach of the RPG Blog II is running again to be a judge in the ENnies, EN World's game awards. Zach has got to be one of the coolest gamers I know online. He's always enthusiastic, always willing to lend a hand, and I don't think I've never seen him talking trash about another gamer's choice of fun. Recently Zach was one of the judges in the most recent round of the ENnies. He's running again this year and I'm writing this post to urge everyone to go to the ENnies website and vote for him. Not just because I ask you to, not just because Zach's a super nice guy, but because he's our kind of gamer. With Zach in the mix our part of the Great Continuum of Weirdo Gamers is represented in the judging process.

3 comments:

  1. Man, Jeff, I love you for this vacation post, but they have had some sort of massive cock-up with the voting, and it isn't live yet. Thanks for the plug, though, man--I've no doubt I'll need it in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Voting is going live tonight! Woo!

    Thanks again for the endorsement, pal--if someone in this hobby is going to endorse me, I can't think of a much better pick. I'll do my best if elected to be fair, open, honest, and to keep people again informed as much as I'm able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so it is up now, for those who care. I am grateful for any support:

    http://www.ennieawards.com/voting/judges.phtml

    ReplyDelete