Monday, May 21, 2007

They're watching me!

Remember last week when I called YourGamesNow a bunch of dirty hippies? I was just kidding, as I hope everyone understood. Since RPGNow got in bed with the bunch at DriveThruRPG I had been looking for a new source of PDF goodness and YourGamesNow fits the bill quite nicely. I only bring this topic back up because SiteMeter is showing that last week's post is being linked from YourGameNow's forums. I wanted to see what was being said, so I registered and tried to trackback to the thread. Here's the message I got back:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
That's no fair! I want to see what all y'all are saying about little ol' me! This is extra disappointing after I played nice last time people were talking smack about me. Not that I know people are talking smack. But I did call them hippies and communists, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone got pissed off.

Anyway, if you folks from YourGamesNow are still here, please assure anyone back at your place that I wasn't trying to pick on anyone!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 PM

    Nothin but love Jeff. Top secret publisher love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice. I wasn't trying to upset anyone and was afraid I had. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Quite the opposite. We just thought it was cool you were talking about YourGamesNow (aka the Rebel Alliance).

    Now hurry up with your next run club! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:04 PM

    I find your lack of faith... disturbing. :)

    Joking aside, I'm glad you've found a new home in YGN. We're trying to make something a bit different than before; something that not only benefits customers, but also benefits the companies producing the e-gaming material the customer wants.

    Joseph Browning
    Your Games Now, LLC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:43 AM

    I think I was the only one to pick up on the smelly hippie comment Jeff. Here's my post direct from the top secret forum pages of YGN:

    Who's he calling a hippie?! I've a good mind to kick his butt, if it wasn't for the fact I'm fundamentally opposed to violence in all forms and believe in the power of flowers not fists, and also its hard to kick butt in these sandals...man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:41 PM

    I followed a link over here from Treasure Tables and stayed to look around. When I found your post about YGN, I rushed right over there to let everyone know the nice things you were saying about the site. Didn't mean to make you paranoid! And all us hippies took your comments in the spirit in which they were intended. ;)

    ReplyDelete