Wednesday, May 16, 2007

YourGamesNow is pretty effin' sweet

I've been surfing through YourGamesNow, the new PDF store that's operated as some sort of filthy communist collective. The participants may all be smelly hippies, but I really like the joint. Here's some stuff that caught my eye.

Diamond Gulch - a D&D adventure set in the Old West, but with dinosaurs.

In Harm's Way: Aces In Spades - A World War I flying aces rpg? Sounds like a blast! And if I GM'ed it then I would get to play the Red Baron! The product is written by theRPGsite regular Clash Bowley, who is a cuper-cool dude.

ComStar Media - an entire line of groovy-looking 3rd party Traveller stuff.

Nifleheim, the Land of Fire and Ice - I might get this baby for a side trip to the underworld in my Beyond Vinland campaign.

The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon Whore - Could this be the best/worst module title ever?

Aces of Dawn - More Snoopy in his Sopwith Camel.

Dojos and Dragons - Bills itself as The Very Definition of "Crazy-Go-Nuts"!

0one Games - These folks sell some awesome maps. The Canyon of Chaos in my current campaign is based upon their nifty Caverns of Chaos map, which itself is an homage to the original Caves of Chaos.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    "The participants may all be smelly hippies, but I really like the joint."

    Hey, now. Those stacks of 24-lb medium-white laser/inkjet paper are for tobacco use only. :)

    ReplyDelete