Thursday, May 17, 2007

first look at Reaper plastics

I can't confirm it, but I'm told this pic (swiped from here) was taken earlier today at ReaperCon and features the new plastic non-collectible Reaper brand fantasy figures.



Those orcs look to me like they're worth $6.99 for a threepack. The big guys in the back row are priced from 4 to 6 bucks each. Like I said before, that's a low enough price that I could see myself buying these things on an impulse basis. If I'm already at the game store and getting a book, why not throw in a monster or two with my purchase?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:13 PM

    Those look nifty. Yay, Reaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of people compare the pricing to D&D minis singles, but for folks like me who have to order all their singles from the interweb this is a much better option. Now what I want is really huge packs, like 100 figs in a box, of mooks (orcs, kobolds, goblins, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no singles secondary market around here either.

    ReplyDelete