Tuesday, May 01, 2007

RPG Pundit is corrupting me...

...but it has nothing to do with games, swine, pipes, politics, or any of his usual rant-fodder. I was at my local hipster café when I spotted this can:My new vice?It took me a while to remember where I originally heard the term 'yerba maté' but eventually it clicked. "Oh, yeah! That's the stuff that Pundit says allows Uruguayans to leap over tall buildings in a single bound or something." I haven't tried the stuff yet, as my lunch special came with a perfectly bland ice tea. If yerba sends me on a vision quest or puts me in touch with the Speed Force, I'll let you all know.

4 comments:

  1. Dude. You should have let me know you were going to Aroma for lunch. I'd have met you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could only do take-out today. Maybe later this week we could get together. Which reminds me, I need to talk to Don about having lunch with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:37 PM

    I love that stuff! It's not as strong as what they drink in the Southern Hemisphere, but it WILL keep you awake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:09 AM

    It sure as hell won't connect you to the speed force in wimpy "teabag" volumes.

    Down here, we poor a fifth of a kilo of the loose stuff into a gourd. Ideally a gourd lined in leather from a bull's testicles. That's how you drink it.

    ReplyDelete