- Dungeons and Possums is one of my favorite new blogs, and not just because of his rave review of Broodmother Skyfortress. It's also because Possum interviewed me and fellow co-conspirators Alex and Jez. No seriously, it's a neato blog and Possum doesn't some absolutely charming illo work.
- The module I wrote for one of Raggi's GenCon exclusives sold out at Noble Knight the same day it went on sale, but you can now buy the PDF at RPGNow/Drivethru. Here's a review of all four LotFP GenCon releases by Peter Webb of the blog Instadeath, and here's a video review by Crazy Sheep. I played the latter for my wife today and she deadpanned "I didn't know Elvira reviewed game stuff."
- Over the past few weeks I've written some stuff and utterly failed to link it all here. So have four new classes, three of them of the Random Advancement sort.
- Monster Poacher - Gotta catch 'em all!
- Skellington - play a boney boy
- Werefolk - a conversion of a weird Synnibarr class
- Giant - a non-Random Advancement Synnibarr conversion
- Also I made these silly random rules for dwarf names.
- Finally, here's the first result that came up when I did a Google image search for the terms "frankenstein dragon."
Jim Holloway, RIP
6 hours ago