Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Enter the Zoran

Noted Bruce Baugh nemesis Zoran Bekric recently wrote a lengthy comment in response to my old gameblog post wherein I asked the question Was Zoran Bekric Right? It appears to me that Mr. Bekric makes the claim that Extras (i.e. mooks) in Adventure! are 'handicapped' in the same way that a man with no eyes is handicapped. Maybe I'm wrong about that. Either way you might want to check out the exchange. In the interest of clarity please post there if you want to address the actual points under discussion and post here if you want to make meta-commentary on the discussion. Or don't post at all. It only feeds my bloated ego when folks leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. You sir, are a blogging God. I visit every day.
    you need more babes though...

    ReplyDelete