Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm a Disco Bandit!

A couple days ago I discovered Kingdom of Loathing, a browser-based fantasy adventure MMORLMNOP or whatever. It's made of all sorts of stupid. The graphics are intense. Check out my guy! My character Arbogast the Disco Bandit has fought Undead Elbow Macaroni, put on a puppet show fo some Knob Goblin children, and joined the Order of the Literate. And after two days of adventuring I finally found some pants. They're pants previously owned by a bugbear, but that's better than nothing.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Yeah, that game is fun. I played it for a while about a year or so ago. I wonder if my character is still active...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:26 PM

    They're not sending me my activation code. I get this sense this is a lot like the old Legend of the Green Dragon type thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno. I've not played of Legend of the Green Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:38 PM

    It was OLD school- back pre-world-wide-web when you had to dial up bulletin boards on the phone. I have a retro-HTML link I'll try to find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. I just started a character.

    "You strap your Fists to your back and head out for some adventure."

    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, the games do appear to be similar. Legend is more standard fantasy, while Kingdom is more retarded fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:38 AM

    All I want is an activation code so I can play. I've tried creating two accounts and have done so successfully, but they never emailed me my activation code.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what to tell you man. My worked on the first try. Maybe your email software is identifying the activation email as spam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:42 AM

    For whatever reason it wouldn't send to my animalball accounts, so I used a different email. I've sent you a little thank you.

    ReplyDelete