Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
New D&D campaign seeks players
Jon Ekman, one of the players in my D&D campaign, is starting a new campaign set in his homebrew World of Alidor. He's searching for players right now, so let me know if you're keen on a 3.5 game using the Expanded Psionics Handbook and Planar Handbook and I can get you in contact with Jon. No word right now on when or where the game will be played, or how many players he is looking for, but I'll provide more details as they are forthcoming. Did I mention that the tagline on the Alidor website is "Dead Orcs tell no Tales"? That's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment