BRUTICUS ACHIEVED
-
So I was diagnosed with epilepsy yesterday. Yay. In happier news I also got
hold of Swindle, after a scary few days when I feared he had sold out. Here
he ...
The Company Bloodhound
-
*The Hunter *
Hendrick “Bloodhound” Van Daalen works indirectly for the Dutch West India
Company. He is not technically an employee of the company, rather ...
2024: My Year in Entertainment
-
*Books*
Trinity Continuum Core Rulebook (Onyx Path)
Recommended Reading (James Edward Raggi IV)
Trinity Continuum Aberrant - Swine and Cheese Party, et al. (...
Angstone: A Magical Substance
-
I came up with this magical substance for one of my homebrewed settings,
and maybe you can use it in a game.
Angstone Recipe:
Every cubic yard of the s...
Swords & Wizardry
-
After a year of running Swords & Wizardry as a celebration of sorts of
D&D’s 50th anniversary, Matt Finch’s restatement of the Original D&D rules
[…] Read ...
-
A Belgian Farmhouse
[image:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/513466/A-Belgian-Farmhouse?affiliate_id=361643]
My first self-published work is ava...
cryptid in july poetry day 09, the enfield horror
-
a poem about the enfield horror
I’m an armpit leaping
around the woods on three
legs waiting
for police to arrest me
I’m the living
embodiment of cough...
Übersiedelt
-
Dieser Blog ist Anfang des Jahres 2022 übersiedelt. Am Blog von
gazerpress.at schreibe ich weiterhin über Historisches und Aktuelles rund
ums Rollenspiel.
A Fresh Start
-
Morning Folks
I came across someone's blog the other day and I liked it's focus, focus is
something I could use so I'm going to steal it along with anyt...
Vengeful Cuckold and Cuckquean Generator
-
I submitted a table I made to Jeff Rients for his awesome Flame Princess
Cult Zine. I have already used it in several ways during games and have
enjoye...
REVIEW – Fish Fuckers
-
Fish Fuckers is a Lamentations of the Flame Princess Adventure with Text
and Art by Kelvin Green, Graphic Design by Alex Mayo, and Editing by
Jarrett Crade...
eXPerience
-
The following are some alternative ways I want to try out in my home LotFP
game. I already use Session Attendance & Carousing but I want to try the
othe...
La torre del Necromante (Sessione 5 - ToEE)
-
*La quinta sessione, dove i nostri si avventurano a Nord alla ricerca di un
luogo pericoloso...*
*T1-4 Il tempio del male elementale*
*Personaggi* *g...
Loin de Tsarna
-
J'ai commencé à écrire l'article suivant en décembre 2018. On va essayer
d'accélérer un peu le rythme...
Splendidement isolée au milieu de la steppe et ...
Knights and their Towers
-
Knight's towers were fortified self-standing buildings, several-stories
high, most often erected on a plan similar to a square. They contained both
livi...
Two Thieves
-
Jeff Easley's BECMI Thief I’ve recently decided to run an OD&D game. This,
of course, brings with it the age-old question of which version of OD&D
(3LBBs...
One page dungeon contest!
-
The one page dungeon contest's deadline is coming up on May 1st and I am
currently finishing up my rough draft and sketches on mine. It's my first
time giv...
Dark Sun for Lamentations of the Flame Princess
-
The wife and I have been hard at work preparing Dark Sun for Lamentations
of the Flame Princess. Whilst we didn't manage to complete this one over
the we...
inspectors near me
ReplyDeleteRadon Inspection Cost
professional home inspection
ReplyDeletecertified home inspections
radon testing home inspection
ReplyDeleteresidential home inspectors near me
home mold inspection
ReplyDeletepool inspection
Buy the best oboss perfume price in pakistan, form tarz.pk in a low price. Go check out the latest over there.
ReplyDelete