- These guys have built some sort of permanent outpost in Goblin Land, which can be accessed via a portal somewhere in the dungeons.
- Their ally the fighting man Will Die Too is now chieftain of the Tricloptic Vikings, having defeated the previous chief in single combat. He's sorta gone native and doesn't seem to show much interest in coming back. That may have something to do with his two new beautiful triclops wives.
- The party may or may not have started a war with these total jerkward four-armed humanoids that ride pterodactyls. These guys have some serious mad science mojo going on in this grand canyon-esque hell-rift.
- Aethelred has declared himself Bishop to the Goblin Lands.
- A coldalisk works just like a basilisk, except you freeze solid.
- One of the party members traded away an interesting item to Dremelza the Witch: a little four-armed fetus-mutant in a jar. Not like pickled or anything, a live specimen that bangs on the glass and seems to really want to be let out!
- You know how Blixa the Thief likes to travel with a magic doggy? He has apparently set a trend of sorts. Lankii has a pet bat-winged cobra and Bishop Aethelred is often seen talking to his cat. Of course, Aethelred may just be off his rocker. Dude thinks he's the Bishop of Goblins, after all.
Friday, April 06, 2012
Fred the Dwarf, the elvish trio (Lankii, Senoma and Vithujin) and the cleric Aethelred the Unsteady have returned from an expedition to the dungeons below Dundagel. Most folks in the area assumed they were dead, because they were last seen heading to the ruins several weeks ago. But today they return and buys many rounds of drinks for the folks staying in the Abbey guesthouse. Though tight-lipped at first, eventually a few details of their expedition begin to slip out.