Here's one of my submissions to the most recent issue of Fight On!
RANDOM FACIAL HAIR CHART (d20)
by Jeff Rients
Note: Some referees might choose to give male dwarves a bonus of at least +1.
1) Clean shaven - poor bastard
2) Stubble - eternal five o'clock shadow
3) Basic chevron moustache
4) Bushy walrus moustache
5) Handlebar moustache: 1-3 small, 4-5 large, 6 enormous
6) Fu Manchu: 1-2 basic, 3-4 long, 5-6 long & braided
7) Franz Joseph
8) Mutton Chops: 1-3 basic, 4-6 w/moustache
9) Goatee: 1 basic, 2-3 doorknocker, 4 vandyke, 5-6 imperial
10) Beard, short cropped: 1-4 w/moustache, 5-6 w/o moustache
11) Cathedral Beard (shaggy front, cropped sides): 1-4 w/moustache, 5-6 w/o moustache
12) Full beard w/o moustache
13) Full beard w/moustache
14) Full beard w/large handlebars
15) Forked beard: 1-4 w/moustache, 5-6 w/o moustache
16) Braided full beard w/o moustache
17) Braided full beard w/moustache
18) Braided full beard w/large handlebars
19) Extra long full beard: 1-4 w/moustache, 5-6 w/o moustache
20) Extra long braided beard: 1-4 w/moustache, 5-6 w/o moustache
Option: After rolling a beard result with an accompanying moustache, roll d4+2 to determine the specific type of moustache.
Mince Pie Fest 2021: Sainsbury's Taste the Difference - These are my brother's favourites for 2021 but I've found them to be poor in previous years. Mind you, he was right about Tesco last year, so... Crikey! Th...