So I've sent out an email to my players once again attempting to schedule a session of my "Home Team" campaign, a Heroes Unlimited game set in Marvel Manhattan during the Secret Wars. I've got my villains selected, a rough idea of the plot, and a faux comic cover done. Today over lunch I statted up four villains. Now I need a couple more for a complete set. Also, I think I'm going to use the vehicle rules in the TMNT* supplement Road Hogs to whip up a dastardly vehicle for the forces of evil to zoom around New York. I'm also working on some appropriate inserts for my spiffy new Savage Worlds brand customizable screen. My original plan was to first do a set of inserts for the '81 Basic/Expert D&D rules, but the possibility of actual play takes priority. Still, I can't wait to put together some great Erol Otus art for the outside panels.
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness, of course.
Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
No comments:
Post a Comment