Someone please tell me this is from an actual comic book: Also, if you have been at all following the latest Palladium Books nonsense, please click here.
I would guess it''s from Wizard's vs section, where the gag is "who would win if...", accompanied by a short fiction piece detailing the battle, and an illo of the combatants.
I've bought at least one issue for this bit. Nick Fury beat Cobra Commander.
Interestingly, Jeff, as I googled this topic, apparently a lot of people think Lucas is a hack for (among many other reasons) making Darth Vader a rip off of Dr. Doom. I never thought of it before, but there are some striking similarities.
Yeah, I can seem some truth to Doom inspiring Darth Vader. But if Vader's a ripoff, then it's one of the greatest ripoffs in fiction. Both characters stand on their own, with unique identities.
BRUTICUS ACHIEVED
-
So I was diagnosed with epilepsy yesterday. Yay. In happier news I also got
hold of Swindle, after a scary few days when I feared he had sold out. Here
he ...
You Suffer--But Why?
-
*My Weird, Dark, Twisted Habit*
Seventeen years ago. (Seventeen years ago?) When I started this blog, that
is, when I decided to take on another thing ...
Downtime Table for Gods of the Forbidden North
-
Hello, Dear Readers! Following my recent Gods of the Forbidden North video,
a viewer asked if I would post the downtime table I use for lazy players
who do...
Demon City, province of Barovia
-
The funny thing about Demon City is... well, there are many. I firmly
believe that it's the best horror RPG ever made. Anyhow, a funny thing
about Demon ...
Have Folks Forgot T$R???
-
There is much wringing of hands, clucking of tongues, and vapours regarding
statements by Hasbro CEO Chris Cocks planning to move D&D to a live service
m...
The Company Bloodhound
-
*The Hunter *
Hendrick “Bloodhound” Van Daalen works indirectly for the Dutch West India
Company. He is not technically an employee of the company, rather ...
Fantasy RPG Video Game Project
-
Long time, no blog!
Life treated me poorly, and life treated me well. I went dark on YouTube
and most certainly here due to the fact that, put simply, I...
Angstone: A Magical Substance
-
I came up with this magical substance for one of my homebrewed settings,
and maybe you can use it in a game.
Angstone Recipe:
Every cubic yard of the s...
cryptid in july poetry day 09, the enfield horror
-
a poem about the enfield horror
I’m an armpit leaping
around the woods on three
legs waiting
for police to arrest me
I’m the living
embodiment of cough...
Übersiedelt
-
Dieser Blog ist Anfang des Jahres 2022 übersiedelt. Am Blog von
gazerpress.at schreibe ich weiterhin über Historisches und Aktuelles rund
ums Rollenspiel.
A Fresh Start
-
Morning Folks
I came across someone's blog the other day and I liked it's focus, focus is
something I could use so I'm going to steal it along with anyt...
Vengeful Cuckold and Cuckquean Generator
-
I submitted a table I made to Jeff Rients for his awesome Flame Princess
Cult Zine. I have already used it in several ways during games and have
enjoye...
REVIEW – Fish Fuckers
-
Fish Fuckers is a Lamentations of the Flame Princess Adventure with Text
and Art by Kelvin Green, Graphic Design by Alex Mayo, and Editing by
Jarrett Crade...
La torre del Necromante (Sessione 5 - ToEE)
-
*La quinta sessione, dove i nostri si avventurano a Nord alla ricerca di un
luogo pericoloso...*
*T1-4 Il tempio del male elementale*
*Personaggi* *g...
Loin de Tsarna
-
J'ai commencé à écrire l'article suivant en décembre 2018. On va essayer
d'accélérer un peu le rythme...
Splendidement isolée au milieu de la steppe et ...
Knights and their Towers
-
Knight's towers were fortified self-standing buildings, several-stories
high, most often erected on a plan similar to a square. They contained both
livi...
[Review] – Kickstarter “Killer Rabbits”
-
Late last year I kicked in on a slightly less-disastrous KS than the usual
(where’s my damned Ref book, Raggi?). I’ve always been a big fan of
manuscript a...
Dark Sun for Lamentations of the Flame Princess
-
The wife and I have been hard at work preparing Dark Sun for Lamentations
of the Flame Princess. Whilst we didn't manage to complete this one over
the we...
Funny. The pic looks real, but I can't confirm it.
ReplyDeleteI would guess it''s from Wizard's vs section,
ReplyDeletewhere the gag is "who would win if...",
accompanied by a short fiction piece detailing the battle, and an illo of the combatants.
I've bought at least one issue for this bit.
Nick Fury beat Cobra Commander.
Interestingly, Jeff, as I googled this topic, apparently a lot of people think Lucas is a hack for (among many other reasons) making Darth Vader a rip off of Dr. Doom. I never thought of it before, but there are some striking similarities.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can seem some truth to Doom inspiring Darth Vader. But if Vader's a ripoff, then it's one of the greatest ripoffs in fiction. Both characters stand on their own, with unique identities.
ReplyDelete