Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Behold the Massacre!
If you are one of my regular readers (or perhaps my only regular reader - Hi Pat!) then you might remember me mentioning the forthcoming Greg Stolze game Meatbox Massacre. As I mentioned previously, this new boardgame about vile biomechs slugging it out in a gladiatorial arena isn't exactly my thing, but I was intrigued by its distribution and sales method. Basically Stolze agreed to release the game as a free download only if he received at least six hundred bucks in donations. Well I just got the word that Meatbox Massacre has made its target and is now available for free download here. Please do go and grab a copy. I spent five whole bucks so you could have this game for free. The least you could do is check it out, dag nab it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment