Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Well, I've seen it
Here's my one word review of the new Star Wars flick: Awesome-tastic! Not that the movie was without it's flaws. Some of the dialogue was pretty flat I thought. You don't give an actress of Natalie Portman's calibre a lame line like "You're breaking my heart" and Obi-Wan didn't need to tell Anakin they were like brothers in two seperate scenes. And Kit Fisto didn't need to be punked like that. But whatever little quibbles I have I gotta admit this: I was breathless through much of the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that george & rory have joined with Snake Plissken, and escaped LA, the plan is to see Ep.3 today.
ReplyDeleteSo I might not see you til Weds.