Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dungeons & Dumbasses

Al Bruno, otherwise known as RPGnetter Ab3, writes some of the funniest gamer fiction I have ever read. I'm not talking about game fiction, which I generally loathe, but fiction about gamers. His stories take the form of reminisces about his bad old days gaming. Some of it is true, some of it is made up. His latest installment is posted here at RPGnet. For the entire collection of his RPGnet Rants go to his official website, click on the Rants & Reviews pages, and scroll down to the bottom. Great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. >Sometimes when I read Ab3's rants I >find myself longing to participate in >adventures like hunting giant >centipedes for mad transgendered >surgeon/cabaret owners. Should I seek >help?

    Wait, I'm running this week?
    I Thought you were?

    ReplyDelete