Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mmmmm, Igor Bars

As I type this my wife is making up a batch of Igor Bars, a snack invented by a comic book character. Normally she wouldn't do something this silly but after Pat brought them over once now she's hooked. Since this is all his fault, he will have to help us eat 'em. I hope you don't have any plans for tomorrow, dude. ;)

My two roleplaying sessions were sorta a mixed bag this week. I thought session 2 of my new D&D campaign went pretty well. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We finished the final encounter with session one's master villain and played through a whole nother adventure. Stuart (RPGnetter szilard) joined us, bringing a nifty photosynthetic monk/druid to the table. Next time I think we'll tackle the search for the bigass dungeon.

Last night's Mutants & Masterminds game was sort of a mess. Work's been busy and I just didn't have the prep time I needed to get my act together. The result was a short run with very little action. We did managed to advance a couple of plot threads just a hair. And Radarman and Dingo doubleteamed Rhino and knocked his ass out. That was pretty cool I thought. It'll be six weeks before the next run, which gives me plenty of time to work on the next big action sequences. Next session should give the Home Team an opportunity to save New York City. Not just a few New Yorkers, but the whole damn town.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Somehow, despite my love of Dork Tower, I had missed this recipe. I am caught between fear and fascination. Fascination is winning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dessert truly is a monster. You make it out of whole lesser desserts, like some sort of yummy frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete