Friday, July 23, 2004

Web Comics

I'm a big fan of webcomics, One of the first pages I put up on my original website was a page of webcomic links.  My one problem with webcomics  is that I can only keep my attention focused on two or three of them at a time.  Right now I'm following three regularly.  Something Positive is a nifty little strip that manages to focus on people who happen to be gamers without degenerating into yet another gamer comic.  Penny Arcade is a strip about videogames and the love/hate relationship videogamers have with the people who make them.  Like the wonderful site Old Man Murray (R.I.P.) it manages to be very funny even though I don't always know what the hell they are talking about.  I'm also fond of Diesel Sweeties, which updates daily. 

Past that, I don't follow any webcomics regularly.  When I remember to, I try to check Bob the Angry Flower for updates.  I sometimes reread the archive for Eagle-DNA.  I sure would like to see some new strips for that one.  My friend Pat also ocasionally points me towards new stuff to read.  The last one he clued me in on was Scary Go Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment