Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Jeff's RPG Watchlist

These are the products that are coming out soon that I am looking forward to following the reviews, flipping through at the Friendly Local Game Store, and maybe even purchasing.
 
  • Wraeththu, as discussed in my last blog entry
  • Necessary Evil, the supervillains-save-the-day module for for Savage Worlds
  • Castles & Crusades, the OGL retro-D&D system from Troll Lord Games
  • Castle Zagyg, a C&C compatible version of Gary Gygax's original Castle Greyhawk
  • Blackmoor, the new d20/OGL version of Dave Arneson's campaign world

So there you have it.  60% old stuff turned new.  20% supervillainy.  20% just plain weird.  Most interesting to me is the fact that two adventure modules are on my list.  I think this is the first time since the heady days of the TSR Supermodules that I've found myself drooling over as-yet unreleased adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment