Friday, July 23, 2004

I don't have any plans to run a Savage Worlds game in a standard fantasy setting. If I want orcs and such I'll run D&D or any of a dozen fantasy-specific systems. But if I was going to do swords & sorcery with Savage Worlds, I had an idea this morning that I would maybe try to use. I think it would be possible to adapt S. John Ross's Unlimited Mana to be useable in a SW game. I suppose I might get some mileage out of this idea if I ever took a shot at a "Savage World of Thundarr the Barbarian" game. Hmmm. That could rock.

The eBay auction is over for White Wolf Magazine issue 10 and I won it, which is surprising considering my cheapass lowball bid. That puts me one step closer towards having all the material for my "Android Dreams" article. Now I just need a copy of the module GW10 Epsilon Cyborgs for Gamma World 3rd edition. GW10 is a little pricier, going typically for ten bucks or more. Still, that's no Seren Ironhand. I still can't believe that module sold for almost 40 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment