FYI I've updated my little piece on what to drink to get wasted in Wessex. New version here.
Quick update: My daughter wants to play some Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, so by "real post later" I guess I mean tomorrow.
Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...

FYI = For Your Inebriation?
ReplyDeletePlaying Lego Star Wars II is nothing to apologize for.
ReplyDelete--James
Is that Lego Star Wars II a good game for "grown ups"?
ReplyDeleteShooter, I enjoy the heck out of it. For adults the best aspects are probably the silly replays of movie events and the puzzle aspect of tracking down the hidden "mini-kits" in each level.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the Lego Star Wars games are very fun and the Original Trilogy game (II) is more fun than the Prequel game, in my opinion.
ReplyDelete