Thursday, June 02, 2011

Hey! A stupid picture post!





I have no idea who these guys are.  Those outfits make them look like they just stepped out of a Moebius comic. 


This is a cubic zirconium recreation of the Tavernier Blue, the stone that was probably cut down to make the Hope Diamond.


More dungeon adventures should involve boats.


Artist rendition of Zarmina, a.k.a. Gliese 581g, with Earth shown for scale.  It has been posited that the world may be ice-covered save for a portion of the hemisphere always facing its sun due to tidal-locking.




I'm definitely using this guy as a saint in my Wessex campaign.


6 comments:

  1. Joseph12:26 PM

    The top one (library with trees) reminds me of the indie game Sommerland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, who copied who? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made me look up gliese

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Trogdor doing ACID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zarmina is a perfect place for an old-school sci-fi novel - I'm imagining something like Larry Niven and Walter Miller co-authoring CAS' Hyperborea cycle. You get the colony on the distant planet, the rigors of constant daylight, the ice coming and receding with the elliptical orbit, communication with homeworld cut off, the civilization developing, etc. Anyway.

    ReplyDelete