Monday, June 06, 2011

a couple Boot Hill questions

Which do you like better for the title of a campaign that focuses on professional gunslingers, "Live by the Gun..." or "Spectre of the Gun"? I like the latter a lot, but an unnecessary Star Trek reference will probably be seen as evidence that I'm planning a bait-and-switch. One of my players either has a running joke going or else is convinced that at some point the game with go multigenre. Given the kind of things I normally run I really can't blame the dude.

Can anyone recommend a source of good, detailed Old West tactical maps, gridded out to 1 square equals five or ten feet or so?  The only module I own from the Boot Hill line is the referee screen/mini-module combo. Do any of the others have decent tactical maps?  Any place else I should be looking for that kind of thing?