Thursday, January 04, 2007

a good night

Last night's World of Alidor game was a hoot, despite the dragon refusing to get into melee range with my badass barbarian. The big lizard had some giant buddies that weren't aerial, so I did get to sword some badguys. Add the Samurai Elves to the list of local cultures my PC loathes. Those guys are jerks. Pat brought along a bunch of old comics (Including two original OMAC issues! Holy crap!) and some "how to draw" books that he's lending to me. Could the drawing books be a commentary on my last art project? Hmmm.

And Doug gave me a present, a thank-you gift for the last campaign I ran:

Any book with more Warforged stuff gets a thumbs up from me.That was extraordinarily cool of him. I've got a totally rad bunch of players. And I'm not just saying that because sometimes they buy me stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Does Races of Eberron have anything that might be of interest to a gunslinging Gnomish artificer from Zilargo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book yet, but it seems to focus on the new Eberron-only races. So I think the answer is no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ship Saavy:p112 Zillargo Gnome, Balance 5,
    Prof (sailor or shipwright)3
    +1 AC, +1 Atk on board any vessel.

    And the how to draw books were a commentary
    on the How to draw cartoons book you
    checked out or the lib'rry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ship Savvy sounds nice... but Balance 5 would be a huge skill point investment, given that it is cross-class.

    ReplyDelete