Monday, January 08, 2007

My wife bought me this.

She is awesome.


If you had asked me I would have told you that putting both a zombie and the world's most infamous cadaver-made man in a single set was a terrible idea. But even with the similar fashion sense the scupltor did an excellent job differentiating the two figures.

FYI, the "comic book" is really a poster book featuring old comic covers. That was kinda a weird fakeout, but I guess putting one comic book in the box would require them to select a single issue for four monsters that each headlined their own book.

Once I had them out of the box my daughter decided we would play with them. She declared that Dracula was a robot. The zombie and Frankenstien then built a rocketship to take them to the Zombie Planet. The duo then hosted a dance party for all the monsters. Awesome-cute-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment