Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Winter War cometh!

Winter War 34 will be held February 9 - 11, 2007 at the Hawthorn Suites in Champaign, Illinois. Click here to see the pre-registration packet and hit the Winter War website for more info.

I'll be running three games, which I clearly need to get serious about working on. This year I once again plan to intentionally violate one of the cardinal rules for GMing con games by not making pre-gen PCs for two of my games. For my '81 Basic/Expert D&D and Mazes & Minotaurs games rolling up PCs will be easy and fun. I could do the same thing for Encounter Critical, but I have some nifty ideas for good pre-gens for that one.

Anyways, hope to see you at the con!

1 comment:

  1. Huh. It is the same weekend as Capricon which I was considering going to...

    If I'm in town, I'll probably be there. Finally.

    ReplyDelete