Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tonight's the Night

Tonight is the final session of Wild Times on the Wild Coast, my current D&D campaign. It has been, by far, my most coherent and successful campaign. Even the Bandit Kingdoms campaign, which I will always fondly remember, lacked one important ingredient: an ending. Tonight's installment features the final slugfest on a dying planet. One one side are my players' epic gestalt PCs in all their glory. On the other side are the ultimate in bad guys. There won't be any winners. There may not even be survivors.

In addition to being the final chapter in an awesome play experience, this session will also be my personal send-off for the World of Greyhawk. I love Greyhawk, but it is time for me to move on. Other worlds await and I have tarried on Oerth for far to long. I shall miss the Moathouse and the Temple, the snowy wastes of the Thillronian Peninsula, Bone Hill and Orlane.

1 comment:

  1. So when do we finally get the story of the send-off?

    ReplyDelete