Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wolverine's bad side

Per Stuart's request, here's the one panel appearance by Wolverine in Marvel Two-in-One #100.

That's not Logan.  That's Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, having a bad hair day.
In case you can't tell, that's Weapon X on the far left. I'm sure other folks can come up with more ineptly drawn/inked Logans, but I don't own a pile of X-Men books. I think I've bought one issue of X-Men in my whole life, the one where Rachel Summers tries to kill the Beyonder and hilarity ensues. Back in '91 or '92 I did read the entire run of Wolverine's solo series, but I was borrowing those mags from another guy in my dorm so I don't have them any more.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty bad, but doesn't strike me as a completely atypical representation for the era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least he's in the earth-toned uniform. :) I prefer it when he just dresses as regular old Logan, with blue jeans, the shepherd jacket, and a cigar. But if you _have_ to put Wolverine in spandex ... well, any drawing of him in blue and yellow is too dorky to bear.

    ReplyDelete