Monday, August 20, 2007

note to local gamers: not moving away

Since my last post I've gotten some very kind inquiries, both via email and phone, concerned that I might be moving out of the Champaign-Urbana area. That is not the case. My family is looking for a new abode in the C-U area, preferably a place still in the same school district. I hope the general readership of my blog will excuse me for not publicly providing the details of what is essentially a non-game related domestic issue. Any friends who are curious about this turn of events can hit me up in a more private communication channel.

Getting back to stupid gaming stuff, this week I intend to talk about some old school stuff like Dave Arneson's First Fantasy Campaign and retro-gaming like Labyrinth Lord. Also, I need to finish part 2 of my Rebel Scum session recap.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete