Wednesday, August 29, 2007

5 links, all bloggy

Zach is back! - RPGBlog II is go! Zachary's last go at blogging was one of my favorite reads.

Strange Maps - Lots of game fodder here. What gamer doesn't like crazy maps?

Center of the Donverse - My good buddy and personal Traveller guru Don McKinney finally has a blog! Entertain us, Don! Dance, monkey, dance!

Books to Escape Reality - Susan's new book blog. In my experience she has fabulous taste in books and is spot-on excellent in recommending stuff for other people, rather than projecting her tastes onto others.

Stupid Ranger - I just found this one recently. I can't quite make up my mind whether I like it or not, but I love the name!

4 comments:

  1. Good news about RPG Blog ... I still feel embarassed for not having recognized Zach by name during the recent judge-votey thingy. But I'm bad with names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Jeff (blush). I hope I can live up to that ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, you're good. I'm just happy a few folks want to read and talk about RPGs with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by; we're always happy to find someone lurking in the shadows of our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete