- When dwarves build a magic weapon they construct it such that it will function perfectly after a millennium being used as an otyugh's toothbrush.
- Elves, on the other hand, make uber-powerful magic swords that start to malfunction wildly if you forget to rotate the tires annually.
- Fire can't kill a lycanthrope, but it sure can hurt it.
- Most lycanthropes only change into monster form when the big moon is full (as opposed to the two little martian-style jobbies). Most.
- Trolls live under bridges because they're the ones who build them. They usually get a franchise from a local ruler to charge fixed tolls in exchange for rights to build and operate them in choice locations.
- Dwarves don't brew beer in barrels, they grow barrels full of beer on vines. Like in a pumpkin patch but for drunkards. Charles came up with this one and I totally ran with it.
- The Lawful temple of Tyr will hand out free healing to folks who are fighting monsters threatening the city. The Chaotic temple of the Spider God still charges full price.
- Halflings like to hold family reunions in human cities. The primary activity of the reunion is a multi-day, sometimes weeks-long, pub crawl.
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Donation Fund
5 hours ago