This post is in response to Jum's challenge.
No. Enc: 1
Move: 120' (40')
Attacks: 2 fists
Dmg: 3d6/3d6 plus see below
Save as: Fighter 12
These supernatural servitors are constructed out of the carved knucklebones of 66 large dragons.
Each time a a Dice Golem strikes a character in combat in addition to 3d6 damage the victim must save versus spells or roll 1d12 on the chart below:
1) Randomly determine new alignment.
2) Reroll all stats, 3d6 in order.
3) All gold carried changed to lead.
4) Polymorphed into random wandering monster.
5) Next spell or item used acts as Wand of Wonder
6) Gender realignment (roll d12: 1-9 opposite, 10-11 neuter, 12 hermaphrodite)
7) Swap two random stats (Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha)
8) Changed to randomly assigned new race/class
9) Reroll hit points
10) Randomly determine new alignment.
11) Teleported d100 miles away in random direction.
12) Gain random mutation (1-3 Physical, 4-5 Mental, 6 Plant)
The mystical energies of the goddess Eris animate and bind them, so only clerics of that deity can create such constructs. Another cleric of Eris can turn or rebuke a Dice Golem as if it were a special undead/infernal.
A New Beginning
2 hours ago