Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kudos all around

Stuart, one of the players in my D&D game, is now a published, paid freelancer type. Way to go, Stuart! He has an article in the June issue of Silven Trumpeter, the PDF house organ from Silven Publishing. I don't know much about these Silven guys, though I am enchanted by the title of their product 50 New Ways to Blow Things Up and the sequel 50 New Ways to Turn Things into Other Things.

Martin Ralya's Treasure Tables blog turns one year old today. Happy Birfday, TT! If you're a GM and haven't checked out Martin's blog before, I heartily recommend it. It's chock full o' useful GMing advice. I suppose it isn't even proper to call TT a blog, since the site also includes some nifty forums and a GMing wiki. It was the Treasure Tables 2-parter on Wikis for GMs that gave me the tools necessary to start my own obsessive Traveller fan-wiki.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Thanks, Jeff! :)

    Your Traveller wiki is coming along nicely -- the more I see of Traveller, the more I think I'll have to give it a try sometime.

    I'm a regular lurker here, too, and I dig your blog. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure Tables FTW!

    ReplyDelete