- Somewhere under the East Tower (the gatehouse to the castle) they found an archway decorated with a dragon motif that led to a previously unexplored dungeon level.
- They fought two separate groups of monsters wielding wicked axes. Descriptions of them are rather jumbled. Were they humans? Humanoid? Mutants? Undead? Their leader wore a kickass Erol Otus style batwinged helmet, which Hugo the Bastard now claims as his own, having slain this massive foe in single combat.
- Jan and William were torn to pieces by werewolves. Geoffrey also fell to a werewolf, with his face bitten off. To try to prevent the dead from returning as monsters their corpses were beheaded. Not that there was much left of Jan or William to decapitate.
- A gruesome meat locker containing human corpses worried the party that Joe Mama might lurk nearby.
- Rando bravely attempted to negotiate a tiny tunnel that only a halfling could enter. Well, not that bravely, actually. At the first evidence of monsters (a giant rat turd) he got the hell out of there.
6d6 Think Tank – Births, Marriages and Deaths
15 minutes ago