- The party entered the dungeons via the East Tower, the former gatehouse of Castle Dundagel.
- They encountered ravens that mocked there inability to open the door to the dungeon, but they got past this obstacle and several others thanks to Abbador's Cross-Dimensional Crowbar.
- The party spent most of the expedition in the first level of the dungeon, looking for some goblin-treasure hinted at by Abbador.
- No goblins were encountered. Instead they befriended Herbie the Rust Monster and slew Skippy and Bobo (a pair of giant rats) and killed some Purple Raiders.
- They stole the Scepter of the White Queen and the mustache right off the face of a Purple Raider.
- No one knows what the mysterious lever in the kitchen does.
AD&D Players Handbook part 27: 3rd-Level Cleric Spells
46 minutes ago