Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Winter War!

So I was paying attention as last month event submission opened for Winter War, my groovy little local game convention.  All y'all should come to Champaign, Illinois next January 28th through 30th and play some games.  Here are the events I just submitted.

The King's Own Frankenstein
His majesty's corpse-collage duplicate has escaped!  Bring him back alive before his stitches/the kingdom/all time and space unravel.
six players for Encounter Critical, Friday night

Revenge of the Bad Guys
You and your dungeon buddies are sick of those jerks over at the Village of Omlet.  Time for some payback!
up to twelve players for Monsters! Monsters!/Tunnels & Trolls, Sunday afternoon

4 comments:

  1. You can't possibly be planning already. Don't you know you have to wait until the week of your event, stress like crazy and then blurt it all out on the night before?

    Oh, wait. That's only at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will make the program this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff,
    Could you contact me, I'd like to list your event on the conventions page of my site.
    http://www.tunnelsandtrolls.com/conventioncalendar.shtml
    (Contact email is on the left hand side under the menu.)
    Cheers
    -dekh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for Frankenstein.

    See you then.

    ReplyDelete