The cover art is by Jennifer Weigel while the font is Cup & Talon from S. John Ross's Cumberland Fontworks. The title and eye-gouging blue are my fault.
I've got a bunch of other neato art by Jennifer and several other extremely cool folks. I've done a first pass through at editing the text. I'm trying to use a light hand, doing the minimal possible error correction so as not to marr all the excellent submission. In no particular order and off the topf of my head here is what's left for me to do:
- A second run through on the text.
- Lay it out twice. Once for Lulu, once for my handmade booklets.
- Finish writing my own submissions.
- Finish the list of possible artifact powers (I want to include charts for folks who don't own Eldritch Wizardry or the 1st edition DMG.)
- Figure out if I will need to do two volumes in order to use all this material.
- Brief intro note & credits page