Friday, January 09, 2009

International Traditional Roleplaying Week

I just wanted to remind folks that tomorrow begins TARGA's International Traditional Roleplaying Week. My own personal contribution will be to attempt to get my Cinder campaign up and running on Wednesday of next week. So if you're in the Champaign-Urbana area and want to throw some to-hit dice at some monsters, come join me at the Armored Gopher at 7pm Wednesday night. Feel free to email me (jrients at gmail dot com) if you want more details. My basic plan with this campaign is to show up at the game store every other Wednesday and ask everyone who walks in the door if they'd like to play. On days where I get no players, I'll just hunker down for an hour or two and work on the campaign.

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. Wish I lived in the Champaign-Urbana area. Or even knew where that was.

    I, uh, er, hardly ever get out of California...

    Good luck with the sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me some Castles & Crusades scheduled in the World of Greyhawk for Sat. night and of course my homebrew fantasy earth AD&D every Tues. evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Your link to TARGA is a little messed up (it's to the dashboard, not to the public front of the site. Needs some amputation.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! Thanks, Roger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brunomac: it seems to be here:

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Champaign-Urbana&sll=45.336702,-99.492187&sspn=75.248842,150.644531&ie=UTF8&z=12&g=Champaign-Urbana&iwloc=addr

    A bit too far from my home I'm afraid. When oh when will they commercialize those damned teleporting cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a note on the FB page regarding some Arduin out in Colorado. This is great--thanks or setting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Played AD&D 1e & CT this weekend, me being the DM at the 2nd International PESA-Summit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stu2000:

    Arduin? Colorado?

    Where in Colorado? I have dice.

    What's an FB page? Can I play a Phraint?

    ReplyDelete