Oops! Wrong image. This is the award he actually gave me:
Per the rules of this game I must now share the love with five others deserving of recognition.
Stuart's Neitherworld Stories is a very cool blog. I know him personally and he's also a really nice guy.
The RPG Pundit is an ornery cuss, but a very insightful and entertaining one.
Berin Kinsmen, a.k.a. Uncle Bear, deserves some sort of award just for being able to keep up such an awesome stream of content for as long as he has. Rock, rock on!
Levi Kornelsen is the coolest dude in indie gaming.
Edsan runs the coolest Mutant Future/Empire of the Petal Throne blog on the planet.
The Fine Print:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.