Friday, March 23, 2007

Who needs action when we've got exposition?

Today my daughter and I went to the book store. She got Green Eggs and Ham and I got Simpsons Super Spectacular #4. In the sequence below the Sciencester relates the events of 'Infinite Annihilation of Heroes' to Kid Queasy. In one fell swoop these three panels neatly illustrate both why I love superhero comics and why I loathe big crossover events.

Bongo Comics Presents Simpsons Super Spectacular #4, page 4 (Click for a larger, more legible version.)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 PM

    Da's funny panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 AM

    I still do not get the fascination with Superheroes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the costumes, man. All of us superhero fans are secretly underwear and spandex perverts. Please don't let the furries know. They'll be very mad we've gotten away with flaunting our depravities for so long.

    ReplyDelete